Tryon’s areas of expertise and capabilities cover a broad range of land surveying services and products. We pride ourselves in the ability to take on any project, and successfully complete it. Our personnel are equipped and willing to work in remote locations and busy urban settings.
We follow the highest professional standards to ensure that our work is correct. Our clients can be assured that a commissioned Land Surveyor is overseeing their projects and providing the security they need on their investment. Our Land Surveyors are members of the Association of BC Land Surveyors http://www.abcls.ca, the Association of Canada Lands Surveyors https://www.acls-aatc.ca, and the Alberta Land Surveyors' Association http://www.alsa.ab.ca.
Tryon was the site surveyor for BC’s first wind energy facility. Since then we have continued to work on the development of other wind energy projects in Northeastern BC.
We are able to support the planning and design stages through to completion of power generation, transmission and distribution facilities.
The following are some of the services we commonly provide for a power generation development..
- GIS development, including land features, tenures, topography, proposed infrastructure and digital orthophotography
- Route and location selection of roads, transmission lines and wind towers
- Mapping for regulatory applications
- Access roads and pad site layout
- Positioning towers, structures and their components
- Marking transmission line right of way boundaries
- Distribution crossing and clearance surveys
- Substation construction layout surveys
- Pole layout
- Structural monitoring
- As-built records
- Cadastral (legal) surveys