Tryon engineers design and construct infrastructure to support our communities and regional development. We have expertise in the overall design, documentation and construction supervision of projects. Our designers are challenged to find practical and sustainable solutions to achieve client and approving authority requirements. As members of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC www.apeg.bc.ca and the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta www.apega.ca we hold ourselves to the highest professional standards.
We are able to offer complete engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) services to our clients.
- Tendering and contractor selection for construction projects
- Construction and services cost estimates
- Preparing contracts and specifications
- Construction overview, site meetings, inspections, and quality control
- Attain approvals for as-built / record drawings, etc.