Tryon engineers design and construct infrastructure to support our communities and regional development. We have expertise in the overall design, documentation and construction supervision of projects. Our designers are challenged to find practical and sustainable solutions to achieve client and approving authority requirements. As members of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC www.apeg.bc.ca and the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta www.apega.ca we hold ourselves to the highest professional standards.
We are able to offer complete engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) services to our clients.
- Rural & urban subdivision design
- Site grading design
- Road & highway design
- Storm water management & collection systems
- Sediment control systems
- Sewer reticulation
- Water reticulation
- Project management & construction supervision
- Supervision of engineering work design by others
- Cost estimates and listings of quantities of material from conceptual drawings and instructions
- Construction of architectural and display models and 3-D virtual models of designs